Banquet night

Banquet night
extended belly: 33 weeks...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Now our little Sami has started school. She's in a toddler morning class that lasts about 2 hours one day a week. She thinks that she is such a big girl now...too cute!

Scotty had his annual heart check-up this week at Cincinnati Childrens Hospital and was amazingly told that his PVC's have completely gone away. God is so good! His heart is normal and we won't have to make any follow up appointments. This was wonderful news for Nick and I who have been praying so hard for our little guy!

In other news, our little Ashley asked Jesus into her heart. She came to us and we talked with her for a loooong time to make sure that she knew exactly what she was doing. She did! We gave her her own pink Bible yesterday and she keeps "reading" it.

AWANA started last night. Scotty is in Sparks and Ashley a Cubbie. Sami goes to the nursery and I volunteer in there once a month. It works out perfectly. On my off nights, Nick and I make it a dinner date night! Can't beat the free babysitting! :)

Scotty and Nick had VIP seats this week to see the McCain/Palin rally here in Dayton. They sat behind the press and waited for a loooong time for McCain to introduce Palin to the world.

Nick is still pounding away on the keyboard trying to get the prospectus out of the way. He's almost done tweeking it. Please pray for wisdom and inspiration...

I've just signed up for a Beth Moore study (Daniel) and a moms group that meets twice a month. I'm excited for some good Christian fellowship.

Until later...Blessings!!!

1 comment:

Loretta said...

I am so excited that you set this up. I love and miss you all so much. The children are so big. I'm glad you went to Greece, isn't it wonderful. You two are the greatest example of Christians living a Christian Family life. It truly warms my heart and I give thanks to Our Father in Heaven for bringing you into my life, I has been a true blessing. I will continue to look foward to the updates(it took me a while because I never set uo a google account.) Johnny is 12, Samantha (Sami) 7 and Danielle, Dani 2/12, they grow so fast enjoy them every minute you can. Tell Nick to keep up the good work and please give the children a kiss for me. My prayers are with you always. Gob Bless you all. Loreta